- Buy 2 for €29,35 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €28,75 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €28,15 each and save 6%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
Seresto Collar Cat for the control of fleas and various species of ticks in cats.
- Fleas: Ctenocephalides felis (cat flea)
- Ticks: Ixodes ricinus, Rhipicephalus turanicus
The product can be used as part of a treatment strategy for flea allergy dermatitis (FAD).
Remains active against fleas and ticks for up to 8 months.
|Manufacturer||Bayer Healthcare, Animal Health|
|Type of animal||Cat|
|Age||Kitten, Young, Adult, Senior|
|Contra indication||Do not use in kittens under 10 weeks.|
A collar per cat to attach around the neck. For external use only.
A gray odorless collar of 38 cm (12.5 g) contains as active ingredients 1.25 g of imidacloprid and 0.56 g flumethrin.
During the first days after application occasional mild itching and / or redness can occur.
Keep out of reach of children.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use.