- Buy 2 for €9,16 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €8,98 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €8,88 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
- 30 days FREE return policy
Panacur for the treatment of infections with roundworms, tapeworms, and Giardia in dogs and cats.
- Roundworms: Toxascara canis, Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala, Ancyclostoma tubaeforme
- Whipworms dog: Trichuris vulpis
- Tapeworms: Taenia pisiformis, Taenia hydatigena, Taenia taeniaeformis (according to the package insert only Panacur KH)
- For the treatment of the intestinal parasite Giardia spp. (according to the package insert only Panacur Pet Paste)
|Type of animal||Dog,Cat|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Ascarids, Hookworms, Whipworms, Tapeworm|
|Contra indication||May be embryotoxic during gestation.|
The recommended dosage is 50 mg of fenbendazole per kg of BW per day for three consecutive days, administered orally.In the case of Panacur Pet Paste, adult cats are given 75 mg of fenbendazole per kg of BW per day for two consecutive days.
The tablets and paste can be administered directly into the mouth, crushed into food, or mixed with food after being dissolved in water.
Active Ingredient: Panacur KH 250: 250 mg fenbendazole per tablet. Panacur KH 500: 500 mg fenbendazole per tablet. Panacur Paste Pet: 187.5 mg fenbendazole per gram.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.
Read or write a review