- Buy 2 for €11,47 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €11,23 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €11,12 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
- Animals with a high metabolism as fast-growing young kittens, pregnant and lactating queens
- Promote healthy skin and coat
- Support recovery from illness or surgery
- Stimulation of appetite
|Age||Kitten, Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Skin - Coat, Vitamins|
Directly or by administering through he food in an amount of 2 x day 1 teaspoon (that is 5.4 g, approximately 16 cm pasta) per 5 kg body weight.It may be useful to first give a little bit in the mouth to get the cat used to the paste. Can be given until the cat has recovered physically or during heavy periods.
Containing glucose syrup, soybean oil, fish oil cod liver, hydrolysed animal proteins, magnesium sulfate heptahydrate.
Additives per kg:
Vitamin A: 202,961 IU Vitamin B6: 200 mg
Vitamin D3: 10,004 IU Vitamin B12 440 micrograms
Vitamin E 1058 IU Taurine: 1428 mg
Vitamin B2: 53mg Iron: 92mg
Vitamin B3 400 mg Iodine: 92 mg
Vitamin B5: 330 mg Manganese 179 mg
Analysis: Energy value 15.8 MJ / kg, crude protein 1.2%, crude fat and 31%, crude fiber 2.1%, ash 2.3%, Omega 3: 2.3% , omega 6: 13.6%, calcium: 0.0200%, phosphorus: 0.0073% potassium: 0.0880% and magnesium: 0.0066%.
2 teaspoons (10.8 g) provide to 108 IU of vitamin D3, and 1.9 manganese, 1.0 mg of iodine per 5 kg body weight.