Nu 3 artikelen nog op voorraad
- Buy 2 for €14,31 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €14,02 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €13,87 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
- 30 days FREE return policy
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Processing and disposal of excessive ear wax and inflammatory material in the external ear canal of dog and cat.
|Age||Pup, Kitten, Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Eyes - Ears|
|Contra indication||Do not use in animals with (possible) eardrum perforation.|
|Dosage||Exclusively intended for topical administration in the external ear canal. Fill in the external auditory canals with Mono Clean and massage gently for even distribution.For routine treatment apply 1-2 times a week.Can also be used as preparation before rinsing out ears and preceding treatment with earmedications.|
|Composition||Contains per ml of solution: 25 mg of lactic acid, 1 mg of salicylic acid, 2 mg of chlorhexidine acetate, sodium lauryl sulfate, and propylene glycol.|
|Warnings||For external use only. Avoid eye contact. Do not use cotton buds in the ears, thus pressing the wax deeper into the ear.|
Read or write a review