- Buy 2 for €9,16 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €8,98 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €8,79 each and save 6%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
- 30 days FREE return policy
Milbemax Dog for the treatment of roundworm and tapeworm infestations and the prevention of heartworm disease in dogs.
- Roundworms: Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma tubaeforme, Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala
- Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis, Crenosoma vulpis
- Lungworms: Angiostrongylus vasorum (French lungworm)
- Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum (dog tapeworm), Taenia spp., Echinococcus granulosus (small dog tapeworm) Echinococcus multilocularis (fox tapeworm), Mesocestoides spp.
- Prevention of Heartworm Disease: Dirofilaria immitis.
Milbemax Dog small/Puppy: 1 tablet up to 5 kg of body weight.Milbemax Dog: 1 tablet up to 25 kg of body weight.Available as a regular tablet and tasty chewable tablet.
|Type of animal||Dog|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Ascarids, Hookworms, Whipworms, Lungworms, Tapeworm, Dipylidium Tapeworm, Echinococcus Tapworm, Heartworm|
Milbemax Dog small Dog/Puppy do not administer to puppies under 2 weeks and / or weighing less than 0.5 kg. Milbemax Dog do not administer to dogs weighing less than 5 kg.
The recommended minimum dosage for dogs is 0.5 mg of milbemycin oxime and 5 mg of praziquantel per kg, administered once orally.
The tablets can be administered directly to the cat or mixed with food. Single oral administration.Dietary measures are not necessary.In case of lungworm infections it is recommended to administer Milbemax 4 times at an interval of one week.
Active ingredient:Milbemax Dog small/Puppy contains 2,5 mg Milbemycine oxime en 25 mg Praziquantel per tablet.Milbemax Dog contains 12.5 mg of milbemycin oxime and 125 mg of praziquantel per tablet.
In rare cases, general symptoms such as lethargy. Neurological symptoms such as muscle tremors and ataxia. Gastrointestinal symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhoea.
For Collies and related dog breeds the recommended dosing has to be followed strictly. The Milbemax tolerance of young puppies of these breeds has not been investigated as of yet.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.
Voitteko lähettää suomeen