- Buy 2 for €15,80 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €15,48 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €15,15 each and save 6%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
Milbemax Cat for the treatment of infection with immature and adult roundworms and tapeworms in cats. Prevention of heartworm disease in cats.
- Roundworms: Toxocara cati
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma tubaeforme
- Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum (dog tapeworm), Taenia spp, Echinococcus multilocularis (fox tapeworm)
- Prevention of heartworm disease: Dirofilaria immitis
Milbemax small Cat / Kitten: 0.5 tablet per kg bodyweight. Milbemax Kat: 0.5 tablet per 4 tablet per kg bodyweight.
|Type of animal||Cat|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Ascarids, Hookworms, Tapeworm, Dipylidium Tapeworm, Echinococcus Tapworm, Heartworm|
Milbemax small Cat / Kitten do not administer to cats less than 6 weeks and / or weighing less than 0.5 kg.Kat Milbemax do not administer to cats weighing less than 2 kg.
The recommended minimum dosage for cats is 2 mg of milbemycin oxime and 5 mg of praziquantel per kg, administered once orally.
The tablets can be administered directly to the cat or mixed with food. Single oral administration.Dietary measures are not necessary.
Active ingredient:Milbemax Cat samll/Kitten: 4 mg of milbemycin oxime and 10 mg of praziquantel per tablet.Milbemax Cat: 16 mg of milbemycin oxime and 40 mg of praziquantel per tablet.
In rare cases, especially in young cats: General symptoms such as lethargy. Neurological symptoms such as muscle tremors and ataxia. Gastrointestinal symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhoea.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.