- Buy 2 for €21,27 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €20,83 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €20,40 each and save 6%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
Milbemax Cat for the treatment of infection with immature and adult roundworms and tapeworms in cats. Prevention of heartworm disease in cats.
- Roundworms: Toxocara cati
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma tubaeforme
- Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum (dog tapeworm), Taenia spp, Echinococcus multilocularis (fox tapeworm)
- Prevention of heartworm disease: Dirofilaria immitis
Milbemax small Cat / Kitten: 0.5 tablet per kg bodyweight. Milbemax Kat: 0.5 tablet per 4 tablet per kg bodyweight.
|Type of animal||Cat|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Ascarids, Hookworms, Tapeworm, Dipylidium Tapeworm, Echinococcus Tapeworm, Heartworm|
Milbemax small Cat/Kitten: do not administer to cats less than 6 weeks and/or weighing less than 0.5 kg. Milbemax Cat do not administer to cats weighing less than 2 kg.
The recommended minimum dosage for cats is 2 mg of milbemycin oxime and 5 mg of praziquantel per kg, administered once orally.
The tablets can be administered directly to the cat or mixed with food. Single oral administration. Dietary measures are not necessary.
In rare cases, especially in young cats: general symptoms such as lethargy. Neurological symptoms such as muscle tremors and ataxia. Gastrointestinal symptoms such as vomiting, diarrhoea.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.