- Buy 2 for €29,40 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €28,80 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €28,50 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
- 30 days FREE return policy
- Customer service from 09:00 to 17:00
Frontline Combo Dog for the prevention and treatment of fleas, ticks and biting lice in dogs.
- Frontline Combo Dog kills fleas within a day and prevents flea infestation for 8 weeks
- Prevents the development of eggs, larvae and pupae in the surroundings for 8 weeks
- Kills ticks and has a repellent effect against ticks for 4 weeks (depending on the species of tick)
- Treatment of infections with biting lice
This product can be used to treat flea allergy dermatitis. Drops applied to the neck (spot-on).
|Type of animal||Dog|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Fleas, Ticks, Lice|
Do not use for puppies under the age of 8 weeks. Do not use for cats or rabbits.
The minimum recommended dose is 6.7 mg fipronil per kg.The minimum treatment interval is 4 weeks.
Method of application: Administer the entire contents of the pipette on one place on the skin of the neck before the shoulder blades.
|Composition||Active ingredient: Fipronil 100 mg/ml and (S)-Methoprene 90 mg/ml.|
In very rare cases: Skin reactions, such as hair loss, redness, itching. Excessive salivation, neurological symptoms, vomiting or respiratory symptoms. These symptoms usually disappear of their own accord. Licking may occasionally cause salivation.
Attachment of individual ticks may occur. Avoid licking or contact with the eyes or mouth of animals and humans. Wash hands after use.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.
Read or write a review