- Buy 2 for €20,53 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €20,11 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €19,90 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
- Frontline Combo Cat kills fleas within a day and prevents flea infestation for 4 weeks
- Prevents the development of eggs, larvae and pupae in the surroundings for 6 weeks
- Kills ticks and has a repellent effect against ticks for 2 weeks (depending on the species of tick)
- Treatment of infections with biting lice
This product can be used to treat flea allergy dermatitis. Drops applied to the neck (spot-on).
|Type of animal||Cat|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Fleas, Ticks, Lice|
Do not use for kittens under the age of 8 weeks and/or weighing less than 1 kg. Do not use for rabbits.
The minimum recommended dosage for cats is 5 mg of fipronil per kg and 6 mg of (S)-methoprene per kg. The minimum treatment interval is four weeks. Method of administration: apply the entire contents of the pipette to one spot on the skin of the neck by the shoulder blades.
|Composition||Active ingredient: 100 mg/ml of fipronil and 120 mg/ml of (S)-methoprene|
In very rare cases: Skin reactions, such as hair loss, redness, itching. Excessive salivation, neurological symptoms, vomiting or respiratory symptoms. These symptoms usually disappear of their own accord. Licking may occasionally cause salivation.
Attachment of individual ticks may occur. Avoid licking or contact with the eyes or mouth of animals and humans. Wash hands after use.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.