Endogard Plus tablets
- Buy 2 for €184,68 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €180,91 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €179,03 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
- Ascarids: Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma multiforme, Uncinaria stenocephala
- Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis
- Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum (dog tapeworm), Taenia spp, Echinococcus granulosus (small dog tapeworm), Echinococcus multilocularis (fox tapeworm), multiceps multiceps, Mesocestoides spp
|Type of animal||Dog|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Ascarids, Hookworms, Whipworms, Tapeworm, Dipylidium Tapeworm, Echinococcus Tapworm|
Do not use in puppies under 2 weeks and / or dogs weighing less than 2 kg.Do not use in pregnant bitches in the first two thirds of gestation. Do not combine with piperazine derivatives.
The recommended minimum dose is 15 mg of febantel, 14,4 mg of pyrantel embonate and 5 mg praziquantel per kg of body weight.Endogard Plus: 1 tablet per 10 kg bodyweight. Endogard Plus XL: 1 tablet per 35 kg bodyweight.The tablets can be broken into two or four equal parts.Easily accepted because of the beef flavor.The tablets can be administered individually or in a meatball, they can also be crushed, and mixed with food.Single oral administration.Dietary measures are not necessary.
Active ingredient:Endogard Plus: 150 mg febantel, 144 mg pyrantel embonate and 50 mg praziquantel per tablet.Endogard Plus XL: 525 mg febantel, 504 mg pyrantel embonate and 175 mg praziquantel per tablet.
|Warnings||Keep out of the reach and sight of children.|
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.
Read or write a review