- Buy 2 for €19,32 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €18,92 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €18,72 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
Effipro Spray for the prevention and treatment of fleas and ticks in dogs and cats.
- Kills fleas within a day and prevents flea infestation for 6 weeks in cats and 12 weeks in dogs.
- Kills ticks within 1 to 2 days and has a repellent activity against ticks for 4 weeks (depending on the type of tick)
The product can be used at a flea allergy.
|Type of animal||Dog,Cat|
|Age||Pup, Kitten, Young, Adult, Senior|
Do not use on sick or reconvalescent animals. Do not use in rabbits.
Use de product with the aid of the spray pump. Make the hair moist down to the skin. Recommended dosage: 3-6 ml per kg body weight depending upon the hair length (this corresponds to 7.5 to 15 mg of active substance per kg of body weight).
|Composition||Contains 2,5 mg fipronil per ml|
|Side effects||Licking may occasionally causes salivation.|
Attachment of individual ticks may occur. Avoid contact of the product with mouth, eyes and skin.Wash hands after use. Do not touch treated animals until the application site is dry. The product may have adverse effects on painted, varnished or other household surfaces or furnishings. The product is not suitable as a environment spray. Keep treated animals away from fire and other heat sources. Use in pregnant and lactating bitches and queens queens has not been studied.