Dolthene Oral suspension
- Buy 2 for €5,39 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €5,28 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €5,23 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
Dolthene oral suspension to combat intestinal worm and tapeworm infections in puppies and adult dogs.
- Roundworms (Nematodes): Toxocara canis, Toxascaris leonina
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma caninum, Uncinaria stenocephala
- Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis
- Tapeworms (Cestodes): Taenia pisiformis and Dipylidium caninum
Dosage: 1 ml per 2.65 kg body weight during 3 days.
|Type of animal||Dog|
|Age||Pup, Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Ascarids, Hookworms, Whipworms, Tapeworm, Dipylidium Tapeworm|
Administration: orally, directly into the mouth or thought the feed. Dosage: 10 mg oxfendazole per kg of body weight per day, for 3 consecutive days. This corresponds to 1 ml per 2.65 kg body weight. Shake well before use. Clean syringe after each use.
|Composition||Each ml contains 22.65 mg oxfendazole.|
In order to prevent local hypersensitivity reactions, in the application contact with the skin should be avoided. Therefore wear gloves. Do not apply in the beginning of pregnancy, but can be used safely in the last 14 days of gestation.The product can be used in the lactating bitch.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.
Read or write a review