- Buy 2 for €12,94 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €12,67 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €12,54 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
- 30 days FREE return policy
- Ascarids: Toxocara cati, Toxascaris leonina
- Hookworms: Ancylostoma multiforme, Uncinaria stenocephala
- Whipworms: Trichuris vulpis
- Tapeworms: Dipylidium caninum (dog tapeworm), Taenia spp, Echinococcus granulosus (small dog tapeworm), Echinococcus multilocularis (fox tapeworm), multiceps multiceps, Mesocestoides spp
|Type of animal||Dog|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Ascarids, Hookworms, Whipworms, Tapeworm, Dipylidium Tapeworm, Echinococcus Tapworm|
|Contra indication||Do not combine with piperazine derivatives.|
The recommended minimum dose is 15 mg of febantel, 14,4 mg of pyrantel embonate and 5 mg praziquantel per kg of body weight.
The tablets can be administered individually or in a meatball, they can also be crushed, and mixed with food.Single oral administration.Dietary measures are not necessary.
Active ingredient: Cazitel Plus: 150 mg febantel, 144 mg pyrantel embonate and 50 mg praziquantel per tablet. Cazitel Plus XL: 525 mg febantel, 504 mg pyrantel embonate and 175 mg praziquantel per tablet.
|Warnings||Do not use during the first half of pregnancy.|
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.
Read or write a review