Bolfo Gold Dog
- Buy 2 for €20,43 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €20,02 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €19,81 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
Bolfo Gold Dog for prevention and treatment of fleas in dogs.
- For dogs for the prevention and treatment of fleas
- Protects against fleas for 4 weeks
The product can be used for flea allergy dermatitis.Drops applied to the neck (spot-on).
|Manufacturer||Bayer Healthcare, Animal Health|
|Type of animal||Dog|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Contra indication||Do not use in unweaned kittens under 8 weeks.|
The dosage for cats is a minimum of 10 mg/kg of body weight.
Method of application:Dispense the entire content of the pipette in between the hairs on the shoulder blades.
|Composition||Active ingredient: Imidacloprid 100 mg/ml.|
Licking may cause salivation due to the bitter taste.This symptom usually disappear of their own accord.
Avoid licking or contact with eyes or mouth of animals and humans.Bolfo Gold can affect materials such as plastic, leather, fabric and varnished surfaces.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.
Read or write a review