- Buy 2 for €25,38 each and save 2%
- Buy 3 for €24,86 each and save 4%
- Buy 6 for €24,61 each and save 5%
- Earn loyalty points with every order!
- Professional advice from our veterinarian
Advantix for the treatment and prevention of fleas, ticks, sand flies and mosquitoes in dogs.
- Advantix will kill fleas within a day and prevents flea infestation for 4 weeks
- Advantix kills ticks and has a repellent effect against ticks for 3 to 4 weeks (depending on the species of tick)
- One treatment provides repellent activity against sand flies for 2 to 3 weeks (depending on the species of sand fly)
- Helps combat mosquitoes for 2 to 4 weeks (depending on the species of mosquito) and stable flies for 4 weeks
|Manufacturer||Bayer Healthcare, Animal Health|
|Type of animal||Dog|
|Age||Young, Adult, Senior|
|Indication||Fleas, Ticks, Sandfly, Mosquitoes, Lice|
Do not use on puppies under the age of 7 weeks. Do not use on cats.
The recommended minimum dose is 10 mg/kg in body weight of imidacloprid and 50 mg/kg in body weight of permethrin.
Method of administration: For dogs up to 10 kg bodyweight: administer the entire contents of the pipette between the hair on the shoulder blades.For dogs over 10 kg bodyweight: administer the entire contents of the pipette between the hair on four sites on the back from shoulder to tail base.
|Composition||Active ingredients: Imidacloprid 100 mg/ml and Permethrin 500 mg/ml|
In very rare cases: Skin reactions, such as hair loss, redness, itching and skin lesions. Changes in behaviour, vomiting or diarrhoea, salivation, decreased appetite and neurological symptoms. These symptoms usually disappear of their own accord. Licking may occasionally cause nervous symptoms such as tremors and lethargy.
Attachment of individual ticks or bites from individual sand flies or mosquitoes may occur. Avoid licking or any kind of contact with the eyes or mouth of animals and humans.
The information presented here is a summary of the information leaflet. Consult the full product information leaflet before use. You can also find this on the website of the manufacturer or importer.